Make it powerful. Make it painless.
You want that from the design process, whether you’re the mind behind a new start‐up or an experienced brand manager. David Thorne has delivered both for 25 years, as principal of his boutique graphic design studio, Thorne Branding and Design.
Beginning with his iconic 1994 identity for TV’s LIFE network, clients have ranged from the e‐commerce site Chapters.ca to a regional hospital network, an early music group, a fashion retailer, a wedding photographer, and the salon down the street. In every case, David remains passionately committed to providing creative, thoughtful solutions — and making clients feel respected, understood, and impressed.
He shares his expertise as an OCAD University instructor and as a writer on branding and design for Canada's visual communications magazine, Applied Arts. The proof: powerful brands and happy clients.
Thorne Branding & Design. All of the passion, none of the thorns.
In the words of others:
- Identity design
- Graphic standards manuals
- Stationery systems
- Branded uniforms or apparel
- Livery design
- Word and Powerpoint templates
Marketing & Communications
- Product and service brochures
- Sales and media kits
- Annual reports
- Advertising (Print & Online)
Digital & Interactive Media
- Website design and development
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media avatars and banners
- Blog design
- Software interface design
- Exterior and interior signage
- Display and exhibit design